Communication and staying connected to the world around us are the best for everyone. Nothing can be a better partner than Microsoft Outlook when it comes to managing and balancing professional and personal lives. It helps manage and schedule emails, keep track of to-do’s meetings, personal and professional appointments, and much more. With so many days of accessing the accounts, one may eventually face some errors. Amongst the errors, the [pii_email_eb7d2e94668938d8fb0a] error is the most common. One must know all the information about it so that it is smooth to handle.
What Are the Reasons that are causing [pii_email_eb7d2e94668938d8fb0a] error?
The following are some obvious reasons that may cause the error to occur:
- The error can pop up if a user uses multiple accounts without clearing the cache and cookies.
- It can also result from an improper installation of Microsoft Outlook software on the device.
- The error comes up on Outlook; when opened can be due to non-updation of the latest version.
4 Ways to fix error [pii_email_eb7d2e94668938d8fb0a]
First method to fix error [pii_email_eb7d2e94668938d8fb0a]: Updation of the Microsoft Outlook
Not being updated with the latest version can be the first glitch from the user end.
- Updating the former version will retrieve your files in the new version.
- If a new Microsoft Office was installed, one might have to take the essential files’ backup.
- Go for easy file transfer. If Outlook still shows an error, one should contact customer service.
Not clearing the cookies and cache is another common thing to the users experiencing the error.
- One should go to the File and option and go for clearing the Outlook cookies and cache.
- If the error continues, go to choose the third option and solve the issue.
Third method to fix error [pii_email_eb7d2e94668938d8fb0a]: Choosing an auto repair tool
- Turn on the Office 365 application and choose the Microsoft application for the repair.
- Change the button at the start of the application and select the type of fix required.
- Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. If the application does not work, go to contact the technicians.
Fourth method to fix error [pii_email_eb7d2e94668938d8fb0a]: Removing third party email application
Sometimes, having more than one email application can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook.
- Once removed, check by reopening Microsoft Outlook to see if the error has been resolved.